Well lets see..my sister in law was supposed to be the first sale at their new location.
You wouldnt know it by their lack of service. So far I have given this place a thousand dollars. It has only been four weeks. The van we are purchasing for her to use as reliable transportation is anything but.
It has had to be repaired in one way or another four times. The staff is completely careless and rude. I have tried to call to complain or speak with the service department. There is no answer.
After getting ahold of management they drop the ball and l have to call back. There are no name tags or uniforms so the staff remains unaccountable. This is more money and head ache than it is worth.
I strongly suggest you seek out another place to take your business.I added a picture of the van being towed away should there be any disbelief in the matter.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a new 2010 Outback 30 ft travel trailer by Keystone. Approximately 2 years after purchase the decals starting peeling off. Keystone said they only have a 1 yr..."
- "I spent hours on the phone with three salesmen, two so-called sales managers (or was one a so-called customer service specialist) was told "We will get back to you in..."
- "I purchased a Thor Hurracaine 2016 in August 2015. So much is wrong with it .The furnace still does not work right. The bedroom closets are leaking, but would..."
- "Bonjour les amis (es), Moi j'ai acheté une montre téléphone intelligente avec la fente pour puce. Elle est impeccable ! Elle fonctionne parfaitement. C'est vrais que le délais de livraison..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."