Well lets see..my sister in law was supposed to be the first sale at their new location.

You wouldnt know it by their lack of service. So far I have given this place a thousand dollars. It has only been four weeks. The van we are purchasing for her to use as reliable transportation is anything but.

It has had to be repaired in one way or another four times. The staff is completely careless and rude. I have tried to call to complain or speak with the service department. There is no answer.

After getting ahold of management they drop the ball and l have to call back. There are no name tags or uniforms so the staff remains unaccountable. This is more money and head ache than it is worth.

I strongly suggest you seek out another place to take your business.I added a picture of the van being towed away should there be any disbelief in the matter.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of van. EZ Own Auto Source needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned van in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at EZ Own Auto Source.

Had an Experience with EZ Own Auto Source?

Comments

#1120473

This is such BS!!!I only have 2 more payments & I'm done with this rude *** company!!

My last payment I'm going in there & throwing my money in there FACE!!! Everyone @ Scottsdale is so rude!! I cant even tell you how many times I wanted to punch the girls in there face ALL OF THEM!!!! I only have 2 payments left & they want to shut my car off!!

Really I have been on time everyday for 2.5 yrs hahaha they say 2 yrs but they lie!! I will never EVER refer someone to this COMPANY!!! I wish I did my homework before I went to this company because it would of saved me a lot of headache! PLEASE DON'T GO HERE EVER!!!

This is not the 1st they shut me off either they have a few times & they have no reason to why they did it & they did it after the car payment was made & then they act *** when you call them!! Then 2 seconds later oh look my car starts all the sudden & they still act dumb!!

WHY IS THIS COMPANY STILL IN BUSINESS WITH ALL OF THESE COMPLAINTS!!!VERY,VERY Angry customer!!!!