Well lets see..my sister in law was supposed to be the first sale at their new location.
You wouldnt know it by their lack of service. So far I have given this place a thousand dollars. It has only been four weeks. The van we are purchasing for her to use as reliable transportation is anything but.
It has had to be repaired in one way or another four times. The staff is completely careless and rude. I have tried to call to complain or speak with the service department. There is no answer.
After getting ahold of management they drop the ball and l have to call back. There are no name tags or uniforms so the staff remains unaccountable. This is more money and head ache than it is worth.
I strongly suggest you seek out another place to take your business.I added a picture of the van being towed away should there be any disbelief in the matter.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have had several rvs this one was the most expensive one I paid over a quarter of a million dollars for this new and it is so cheaply made..."
- "I purchased an Apex TT. Before I even picked up the trailer the dealership had to replace the overhead awning because it was broken. I've been on 2 local trips...."
- "Bob promises you the "Nicest Restored TDI on the planet!" from this hokey shop in Bellingham staffed by kids and amateurs. Six months after the initial payment for a..."
- "Ordered 1/2" Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base for Adjustable Slide Baluster. They are actually 3/8". I had to pay a machine shop to machine them. I chose not to complain...."
- "I lost 75 lbs and it feels like 100 lbs. I couldn't have done it without the Roca Labs regimen.It was so easy to do. Those who say it doesn't..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."