Well lets see..my sister in law was supposed to be the first sale at their new location.
You wouldnt know it by their lack of service. So far I have given this place a thousand dollars. It has only been four weeks. The van we are purchasing for her to use as reliable transportation is anything but.
It has had to be repaired in one way or another four times. The staff is completely careless and rude. I have tried to call to complain or speak with the service department. There is no answer.
After getting ahold of management they drop the ball and l have to call back. There are no name tags or uniforms so the staff remains unaccountable. This is more money and head ache than it is worth.
I strongly suggest you seek out another place to take your business.I added a picture of the van being towed away should there be any disbelief in the matter.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I contacted the dealer where we bought our Cougar and showed him pictures of the delaminating that is taking place on the front Panel. He said that Keystone..."
- "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..."
- "First I must say that out dealer in Akron, General RV, has been considerate and helpful . As far as the Mirada by Coachman of Forest River Inc. goes, it..."
- " HP PC's - Urgent - DO NOT BUY - Rubbish After Sales. So the story is, HP agree to pick up my PC for repair when the PC has..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."